Please fill all fields marked with *
Metalworking Fluids // Metal Cutting Fluids
- Optimised lubricity additives and detergency
- Delivers enhanced component quality, reduced grinding wheel dressing, and improved wheel cleanliness
- Multi-metal compatibility
- Excellent wetting properties reduce “drag out” and product usage
- Exceptional product stability proving longer coolant life
- Low foaming characteristics in soft water conditions
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and components
- Mineral oil, chlorine, and nitrite-free
Callington SYN 990 is a mineral-oil, chlorine and nitrite free, synthetic metalworking coolant, specially designed for grinding light to medium duty machining of cast iron, ferrous alloys, aluminium alloys, and copper alloys.
Callington SYN 990 offers improved performance in applications where conventional synthetic coolants are often used, providing enhanced grinding performance, excellent cleanliness, and providing the machining performance to extend its use to most grinding and general machining operations, on cast iron and low to medium tensile steels, aluminium alloys and copper alloys.
Callington SYN 990 is recommended for use in soft to hard water hardness conditions (50-400ppm hardness), is economical and low maintenance in use, and provides exceptional sump life. It is equally suitable for use in large centralised coolant systems and for small individual coolant sumps. The products versatility and multi metal compatibility makes it the outstanding choice for the general machining job shop.
|Material||Cast Iron||Low/Medium Alloy Steels||Aluminium Alloys||Copper Alloys|