Please fill all fields marked with *
Welding & Metal Treatment Products // Surface Treatment
- Colour change indicates neutralisation of acidic waste and pH change, therefore waste can be discarded
- Provides protection in environmentally sensitive areas such as tiled or painted surfaces, if used as a surface coating
- Can be used in a spray pack as a test method to ensure all surfaces have been washed down and all acid removed. This will prevent accidental contact with acid.
Callington S-Weld Neutraliser is an alkaline solution for the neutralisation of acidic pickling waste. It contains an in-built pH indicator to provide a visual colour change when neutralisation of spent acidic waste has been completed.
Direction for use
1. Neutralisation of retained acidic waste: For every litre of spent pickling waste, add approximately 1.7 litres of S-Weld Neutraliser. The S-Weld Neutraliser on contact with the spent acid waste will go clear with an effervescent reaction. Keep on adding S-Weld Neutraliser solution till a faint pink coloration exist. If neutralisation has not occurred with the initial dosage, then add additional quantities of S-Weld Neutraliser at 100ml per litre of waste until colour change is observed.
2. Diagnostic Use: After washing the pickling gel away and while still wet, spray the S-Weld Neutraliser solution directly onto the area where the pickling gel was applied, in particular corners and crevices. If residual acid is present an effervescent reaction will occur. Flush with water thoroughly once the effervescence has stopped.
|1150/42||5 litres||4 units|