Please fill all fields marked with *
Non Destructive Testing // Magnetic Particles
- Particles are easily agitated, fast acting and produce defined indications
- Particles meet specification requirements
- Can be used with both stationary and portable magnetic test equipment
- Can be used at elevated temperatures
- The grey colour gives a clear contrasting colour to backgrounds
DUBL-CHEK Grey Powder No. 6 is a highly refined non-fluorescent grey magnetic powder used for dry method magnetic particle inspection. It is designed to be used in visible light to reveal discontinuities. The particles respond to magnetic leakage fields created by discontinuities in ferromagnetic material. Particles rapidly collect at leakage fields producing grey indications.
• AMS 3040
• NAVSEA 250-1500-1
|Specific Gravity:||2.5 – 3.0 g/ml|
|Particle Size:||15 – 160 µm (average 75µm)|
|Sensitivity:||8 lines on an AISI Ketos tool steel ring|
1. Clean the test surface and allow it to dry.
2. Apply Blue Powder No. 6 to the part with a powder spray bulb or powder blower.
3. Can be used with both stationary and portable magnetic test equipment.
4. Can be used at elevated temperatures.
5. The grey colour gives a clear contrasting colour to backgrounds.
|1545/50LBS||22.5kgs (5.9 gallons)|